15 Ways Babywearing Makes Travel with Baby Easier!
Whether you seek to travel the world or are taking your family on a holiday vacation, we can agree that having a comfortable baby carrier makes traveling so much easier! Maneuvering around crowds on busy streets or airports, naps while on the move, and free hands to manage your other travel needs are just a few reasons why we have found that a Tula Baby Carrier can be helpful. We’ve compiled some photos below showing proof that babywearing makes traveling with kids easy! Check out the photos below, showing the perfect combo: travel and babywearing, along with some associated travel tips!
1) Packing light? A Tula Ring Sling fits compactly in your bag and can be quickly adjusted to comfortably hold your baby!
2) A back carry can make carrying a larger child more comfortable for long periods. It can also make it easier to see and navigate uneven terrain found on hikes or rural walks.
A photo posted by Nicole Hall (@tothebigmoon) on
3) The Tula family has always loved traveling and that’s exactly why the Tula Baby Carrier was created! An ergonomic position allows for longer comfortable carrying which is what the founders of Baby Tula needed on their travels.
4) At times, your travel style is important and what better way to make a statement then with a Tula Baby Carrier in a design you love!
We’ve been back for close to a week but my heart is still in #Paris so I’m gonna start my #throwbacks! Here’s one with me #babywearing @laurentl.jr at the beautifully landscaped #versailles ❤️🌳🌷 📷: @olympuscamera #olympusimaging #olympuspenf #daprayerparis
A photo posted by Mom Blogger+Handletterer| Dawn (@daprayer) on
5) Perhaps your travels include pets or other children that that you’ll also need a free hand for.
6) Many international cities or tourist destinations have narrow walkways or long walks to get to important monuments, making it difficult for little legs to manage on their own.
Who could ask for a better #MothersDay? #hiking up to the #Pathénon! We couldn’t have done this Greece trip w/out my @tulababycarriers. #toddlertula #tulalovecollectives #babywearingmama #Athens #ILoveGreece #lovebabywearing #latorgator #tulababycarriers #babytula 🇬🇷🏛💪🏼🍃🌿🐲
A photo posted by Nic (@naz727) on
7) Knowing that baby is close and secure can make taking in the sights that much more relaxing.
8) Stairs! Do we need to say more!
Greetings from Prambanan Temple. #exploreindonesia #exploreindonesian #explore #travel #wanderlust #travelgram #thatsdarling #ChooseJoy #flashesofdelight #pursuepretty #photosinbetween #exklusive_shot #wonderful_places #wonderfulindonesia #garudaindonesia #yogyakarta #prambanan #candi #candiprambanan #yogya #explorejogja #jogja #bule #jogjakarta #suci #abmtravelbug #livecolorfully #garuda #temple #hindu
A photo posted by Jessica Lea Dunn 🌺 Designer (@jessdunnthis) on
9) Managing luggage and an airport is near impossible without a baby carrier!
And then there’s this!! This was right after we got off our first flight, the flight of terror. Popped those babies in the Tula and they were different people. Melody zonked out in 2 seconds flat and then had a little cat nap that put her in a much better mood for the next flight, Louie caught a whiff of the sleepy dust that made him sleep through the whole second flight. Safe to say I’m glad I never leave the house without them. #tulasavedmysanity #tulatravel #tulawanderlust #tulalove #tulatwins
10) Having the option of a Tula Toddler Carrier can help with older children who still need to rest.
A photo posted by Hiking With Keiki (@hikingwithkeiki) on
11) From the point of view of a baby carrier, your child can also take in the sites!
i’ve felt so close to this tiny adventurer on our trip. his little “dada!” coos & smiling face when he sees me melts my heart every time. thanks to @tulababycarriers for keeping the bond strong // 📷 @ricocast via @getlostwith #goldenwilde #getlostfortori #getlostwithus #glaciernationalpark
A photo posted by hendrix family (@wildevalentine) on
13) Some places only a carrier can go!
A photo posted by J o a n n a ⚓️ (@riviera_mummy) on
14) Often without a car while traveling, a Tula Baby Carrier can help make using public transport easy!
A photo posted by Meghan Kingsford (@meghankingsford) on
15) With baby in a Tula Baby Carrier, its just one less thing to have to hold onto!
Traveling with the family! Visiting #Colorado for a few days. It’s sunny and very nice out–a welcome change from our gloomy weather at home. This is our pile of stuff that is required for trips these days. My husband is helping with it all, but even then, babywearing makes it possible! Controlling wild toddlers and luggage is no fun. This way is much better. #Travelingwithkids #airport #luggage #heavyload #babywearing #toddlerwearing #mamaoftwo #plusoneontheway #exhaustingbutfun
A photo posted by Melissa Hernandez Kelley (@sciencedrmom) on
SAFE TRAVELS and be sure to share your additional travel tips with us!